Unfortunately last time I checked you can't buy Self-Worth in a can
But here's some gifts you can give your self to boost your own self-worth:
- Compliment at least one part of your body or personality-daily
- Tell someone else how much to appreciate them, being as open and honest as possible
- Learn to say no to things to don't help or support you and your journey.
- Stand tall and project confidence, even on days when you're not feeling your best. The way you do and say things speaks more than words sometimes.
- Take at least 5 minutes out of your day to do something for yourself. Think about how many hours you spend doing something for other people and realize that you can make time just for you.
- Trust yourself and your intuition.
- Stop comparing yourself to others
And build up your self-esteem day by day! Maybe that should be our new year's "resolution"...
How do you increase your own self-worth?