Monday, December 17, 2012
Monday, December 3, 2012
I need to get so much done before the holidays! How often do you catch yourself saying that this time of year? How often do you see self care tumbling further and further down the self care list, until it finally falls off the map?
Get yourself permission to take care of yourself this holiday season. Because if we aren't honoring our own wants and needs, how can we take care of everyone elses?
I grant you permission to
- spend some time alone
- say no to certain invitations if they are leaving you stressed out and over scheduled
- let people know when boundaries have been crossed-especially with family
- to eat the food you love, and feel no remorse
- to not jump on the latest cleanse and diet trend.
- find time to move your body, meditate, go for a walk, and other ways to constructively de-stress
- to not multitask
- to feed your soul and mind
- to take the day off
.May you have a liberating holiday season, and take care of yourself.