Which is why I was so thrilled to see this Body Image "Advent Calender" Starting on December 1st Nick and Sarah-two body image actists in Britain started a tumblr where they will be talking about
Which is why I was so thrilled to see this Body Image "Advent Calender" Starting on December 1st Nick and Sarah-two body image actists in Britain started a tumblr where they will be talking aboutdifferent body image topics from now to Christmas. They are hitting the streets to get videos of the public’s opinion as well as taking submissions on their blogs. The videos so far have been excellent. Nick is one of the people behind Men Get Eating Disorders Too, the only charity worldwide representing men and eating disorders. Sarah works for Body Gossip, a campaign that we have recommended in the past.
Want a sneak preview of the topics we have to look forward to? Look no further and join in the converation!
- 5th A girl’s perspective
- 6th Fad diets, would you?
- 7th Fat Talk- how does it affect you?
- 8th How does fashion fit into body image?
- 9th Your body growing up- what was it like in school?
- 10th Pregnancy
- 11th Your perception of eating disorders
- 12th Scars? an eyesore or a story?
- 13th Older people, do you think about your body image?
- 14th Plastic surgery- are you for or against?
- 15th How would you define beauty?
- 16th Bad Hair Day! How important is your hair to you?
- 17th Sport- is there more pressure?
- 18th Piercing and tattoo’s- love, hate or regret the day? Would you have them?
- 19th Advertising- is it too much?
- 20th Ethnicity- different ideals?
- 21st Disability- how does it change your outlook on beauty?
- 22nd Teens- Body image hell, or learning to love it?
- 23rd All I want for Christmas… If you could see one thing changed what would it be?
- 24th Nick and Sarah talk about their December adventure!