Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Wisdom & Grace at 90

Today is my grandmother's 90th birthday. Her name is Susu. I woke up this morning thinking about how amazing she is and decided to make a list of the top 90 things I love about Susu. As I sat down to write the list, I noticed that some of the first things that came to mind were very "guiltless," so I had to share:

Six out of 90 "Guiltless" things I love about Susu:
1. Her fierce loyalty to herself and her loved ones.
2. Always stands up for what she believes in.
3. Has it. Flaunts it. Works it...and yes, even at 90-years-old!
4. Her deep understanding of love (for others and for herself).
5. Her confidence in her abilities, intelligence, and strength.
6. Her grace.

And the list goes on.

Who doesn't want to be like Susu? I know I do. Happy Birthday, Susu!! Stay Guiltless, girl.

Who do you look up to in your family?

No comments:

Post a Comment